If you are not able to pick up your U3A Name Badge from the Office, the following instructions will allow you to Print your Name Badge at Home.
- Login to UMAS for Members
- In ‘My Membership’ click on “NAME BADGE”
- Click on “SUBMIT”
- Click on “DOWNLOAD NAME BADGE”
- Your Name Badge will be downloaded as a Word Document.
- You can now Print the Badge.
- Place your printed Badge Page back in your Printer in such a way that the Emergency Medical Details can be printed on the Reverse.
- Click the ‘Printer’ Icon on the Right Side of the Header below to print the Emergency Medical Details on the reverse side of your Name Badge.
- Now cut to fit your Badge Holder. (Don’t forget to complete your Emergency Medical Details, which will only be accessed in a Medical Emergency)